Sunday, April 28, 2013

Our Week!

Bryan has gotten into Crossfit, as have I, but also because I have auto-immune issues, the lifestyle I lead directly impacts how I feel every day. Too much junk food, not enough sleep, and high levels of stress, and skipping the gym all help dictate how I feel. I need to be better about posting pictures and links, but for now writing things out help hold me accountable. :) Here's what's on our table this week! I typically only plan for four days, because without fail something comes up (like car trouble last week) that makes us eat out once a week!

Monday - Veggie Stir Fry
(It seems we eat this a lot, but it's an easy go to meal, packed with veggies. My family loves it and I do too!)
Tuesday - Steaks on the grill and veggies or a salad on the side
I'll modify this a little bit for our boys, they'll eat fruit and maybe some cheese or yogurt along side the meat and veggies.
Wednesday - Tortilla soup with shredded chicken, avacado, and pico.
This will be too spicy for our boys, so they'll most likely have leftovers from the night before, or something I've previously frozen.
Thursday - Breakfast for dinner! Bryan and I will have eggs in nests with bacon and avacado, and probably some fruit. They boys will have the same, only they'll probably want some pancakes. I'm good with that, because they always get sweet potoates hidden in their pancakes! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment