Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The Plan Day 7

Still feeling great, no inflammation!  I did wake up with a terrible headache this morning.  Not sure what that's all about.  Could have something to do with this change in diet, or maybe it's that my 4 year old woke up at 4:00am this morning and never went back to sleep!  The past year and a half has convinced me that sleep is as important as diet so maybe that's it!  Either way, neither coffee or tea helped.  I had lunch out today on the patio at Pappasitos with my oldest and the hubs.  A fajita salad, fairly plain.  I asked for nothing on the chicken with only lettuce and veggies.  It tasted great and I thought it was a good choice because it allowed me to not introduce any new foods.  I'm sure it wasn't as "clean" as I could have made it at home, but it was fun.   

Noticeable Changes:
I'm now down 7 pounds since the start.
I think cutting out processed foods is key for me.  I can't tell you the difference I feel when I'm not eating it!

On the diet today:
Breakfast:  Fruit and Coffee (maybe I'm not eating enough??  Breakfast is hard for me!!)
Snack:  1/2 avacado
Lunch:  Salad with chicken
Snack:  Fruit
Dinner:  Grilled chicken (from lunch) and veggies

I think the test for tomorrow is bread!

No comments:

Post a Comment