Tuesday, May 7, 2013

"The Plan"

I seem to be reading new material all the time.  As I've said before, it can get overwhelming as lots of resources think their way is the best.  Finding what is best for me is my goal!  I'm thinking that could mean a little of this and a little of that, but ultimately it all comes down to how I feel.  Weight loss isn't my goal.  My goal is to eliminate inflammation as much as possible, sleep well at night, and maintain a good level of energy. I started reading "The Plan" a few weeks ago and have thought a lot about it.  At times, I wake up swollen with no real reason.  Stress, lack of sleep, and poor diet can contribute to this, but lately I feel like I have kept most of those things in check.  The Plan basically eliminates everything that could be causing inflammation, and then reintroducing it.  It's a 20 day plan -- I figure I can do anything for 20 days...  Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment